…And please remember that you were beautiful before he told you that you were.
- Send one(or several!) of these numbers to my ask box for an answer!
- 1. Favorite Disney movie?
- 2. Favorite Disney song?
- 3. Have I been to the Disney parks before?
- 4. Favorite prince?
- 5. Favorite park ride to be on after-dark?
- 6. Mickey premium ice-cream bars or churros?
- 7. Favorite land in the parks?
- 8. Favorite sidekick in a Disney film?
- 9. If I could be in a live-action version of any Disney film, which one would it be and who would I play(regardless of things like appearance/singing ability)?
- 10. Favorite character to interact with in the parks?
- 11. Do I collect Disney pins?
- 12. What park ride do I have a love/hate relationship with?
- 13. Favorite Disney love-song?
- 14.Favorite non-animated Disney movie?
- 15. Do I own any Mickey ears? If so, what kind?
- 16. A park ride I've never been on?
- 17. Favorite Phil Collins Disney song?(Legitimate question!)
- 18. Favorite Disney movie sequel?
- 19. Favorite Disney renaissance movie?
- 20. Favorite Disney/Pixar movie?
- 21. Favorite in-park restaurant?
- 22. Have I ever stayed in a Disney hotel?
- 23. Favorite in-park snack?
- 24. Favorite Winnie the Pooh character?
- 25. Favorite classic character(Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.,)?
- Ask away!
Three years later, a new girl sits cross-legged on your bed.
She tastes like a different flavor of bubblegum than you are used to.
She opens up a book that you had to read in high school, and a folded picture of us falls out of chapter three.
Now there are two unfinished stories resting in her lap.
Inevitably, she asks, and you tell her.
You say: I dated her a while back.
You don’t say: Sometimes, when I’m holding you, I imagine the smell of her vanilla perfume.
You say: She was younger than me.
You don’t say: The sixteen summers in her bones warmed the eighteen winters my skin had weathered.
You say: It’s nothing now.
You don’t say: But it was everything then.